TNT Case Study
Who are TNT?
Global logistics company in 60 countries. Recently acquired by FedEx. HN has a 12 year relationship with TNT.
Due to Outsourcing TNT were making 200 IT Professionals redundant across Infrastructure Services, Service Delivery and Application Management and Development.
- Designed and delivered a bespoke Outplacement Programme to upskill and coach individuals being made redundant and prepare them for entering the job market.
- The Programme was delivered through group workshop sessions giving a broad overview, with follow up individual 1-2-1 meetings tailored to each participants needs.
- The Programme covered four key areas:
- CV building and best practice
- Approaching the job market
- Interview techniques, including
- Social Media
“We wanted to put in place a pragmatic outplacement programme which was tailored to our employees and would support them practically in finding alternative employment. Harvey Nash worked very hard in understanding our requirements and their proposal was fully tailored to TNT. The sessions were all really well received and the feedback from employees was consistently positive. This has resulted in our employees being prepared for job hunting and giving them the best chance of securing a new job.”
Maggie Fox (HR Manager- TNT Express ICS)
Visit the TNT project microsite, click here
Watch our video: